On 3 May – 2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT – Harris is hosting a webinar on the complex balancing act that is designing, building and fitting out the modern OB vehicle.
Your host – Mitchell Simchowitz, Senior Consultant, The Systems Group – will cover the “pain points” engineers and news directors experience when designing and using these studios on wheels and offer advice on how best to avoid them.
Sign up here, and learn about …
- Space programming — defining required tasks/operations
- KISS: Keep It Small Stuff. There’s only so much space and weight available, so it must be used carefully
- Selecting solutions based on equipment interoperability and enabling efficient workflows
- Reliability, which is the upmost requirement in any remote production vehicle and starts with design
- Selecting equipment that supports low-cost integration
- The importance of easy-to-use and goof-proof solutions. There are no do-overs with remote shots